Self-Service Help: Resource Market
Q. Connect with IT (Information Technology)
Information Technology is a campus hub that promotes the availability and usability of technology by delivering support and solutions to students and faculty of GVSU. The ITHelpDesk is available for student support on campus and virtually.
What can IT help with?
- Checking out technological equipment, such as laptops or chargers
- Troubleshooting software/hardware issues
- Data migration
- Downloading supported software onto your personal device(s)
- Tech support for faculty/student learning materials
How do I connect with IT?
- The ITHelpDesk is located in the atrium (ground floor) of the Mary Idema Pew Library
- Services can be reached during their normal business hours
- Questions can be fielded to email@example.com
- You can call an IT representative at (616) 331-2101
- You can also submit Help Requests on the GVSU IT page
HERE ARE SOME RESOURCES…
TO LEARN MORE:
Consider browsing these helpful resources:
Ready to try the next phase? We can help you at any of the STEPS along the way!
Want to chat with someone who can help? Book a consultation today!
This information is brought to you by the Grand Valley Knowledge Market