Connect with IT (Information Technology)Last Updated: Apr 11, 2023
Information Technology is a campus hub that promotes the availability and usability of technology by delivering support and solutions to students and faculty of GVSU. The IT Service Desk is available for student support on campus and virtually.
What can IT help with?
- Checking out technological equipment, such as laptops or chargers
- Troubleshooting software/hardware issues
- Data migration
- Downloading supported software onto your personal device(s)
- Tech support for faculty/student learning materials
How do I connect with IT?
- The IT Service Desk is located in the atrium (ground floor) of the Mary Idema Pew Library
- Services can be reached during their normal business hours
- Questions can be fielded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call an IT representative at (616) 331-2101
- You can also submit Help Requests on the GVSU IT page