Skip to Main Content
Skip to main content

University Libraries


More research tools:

Self-Service Help: Resource Market

Q. English Conversation Practice


ELS Language Centers Students

If you are a non-Grand Valley student currently enrolled in the ELS program hosted in Au Sable Hall, the Speech Lab can work with you on improving your English conversation skills! Visit their website to make an appointment with a consultant who can have reoccurring one-on-one appointments with you to further develop your English.

English as a Second Language (ESL) 

If you are a student enrolled at Grand Valley and English is your second language, the Speech Lab can work with you on any academic oral assignments you have or focus more specifically on your English conversation skills.


Ready to try the next phase? We can help you at any of the STEPS along the way!


Want to chat with someone who can help? Book a consultation today! 


This information is brought to you by the Grand Valley Knowledge Market

  • Last Updated Oct 18, 2019
  • Views 15
  • Answered By Melanie Rabine

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0