Self-Service Help: Resource Market
Q. Research Consultants
Research consultants are highly-trained students ready to help you improve your library research skills. Research consultants can help you:
- Brainstorm topics
- Develop research strategies to be more effective
- Navigate databases, government websites, and citation manuals
- Understand terms like "peer-reviewed" and "scholarly"
- Differentiate between primary and secondary sources
- Read and evaluate sources for credibility and relevance
- Cite research and create annotated bibliographies
If you want to learn more about the consultants, click here to read their bios!
Ready to try the next phase? We can help you at any of the STEPS along the way!
Want to chat with someone who can help? Book a consultation today!