Self-Service Help: Resource Market
Q. APA (American Psychological Association)
APA stands for the American Psychological Association.
ACCESS STYLE GUIDE
The Publication Manual for the American Psychological Association, commonly known as the "APA Style Guide," is available online and can be found in the print version of the manual, available from the GVSU University Libraries: REFERENCE - BF76.7 .P83 2010.
TO LEARN MORE:
Consider browsing this helpful handout:
- APA style guide to electronic references [electronic resource]
- APA Basic Paper - Cover Page & Abstract
- GVSU Library Citation Support
- Excelsior Writing Lab: Citation Support
- OWL's Using APA Format
- APA Quick Answers--References
- APA Style Blog
Ready to try the next phase? We can help you at any of the STEPS along the way!
Want to chat with someone who can help? Book a consultation today!