Q. Students: Online Course Reserve
Answered By: Matthew Reidsma Last Updated: Jul 28, 2017 Views: 915
Some library materials are set aside for specific courses. These items are called "Course Reserve" materials.
Some course reserve items are physical materials that are housed in the libraries and some items are available electronically through the Course Reserve section of the library website.
If you are using the online course reserve for the first time, you will be asked to set up an account. This includes your name, email, and GVSU status (student, faculty, staff, etc). Once you fill this in and click "Change My Info" you are ready to get started adding classes to your course reserve.
The course reserve is a manual system, meaning each semester you need to add your classes. We can help you do this:
- If you currently have no classes listed, select the large "Add Your Classes" button. If you already have classes listed, select the "Add Classes" button on the course reserves heading.
- Find your classes by subject, instructor, or course number.
- Once you find your class, click the grey "Add Class" button on the left. This will put the class readings in your course reserve.
- To add another class, click the "Add Classes" button at the top of the course reserve section.
If at any point you need to remove a class from your course reserve list, simply do the following:
- Click on the class under your list of classes
- Scroll down
- On the right side of the screen will be a button with "Remove Class" in red letters
If at any point you have questions, let us know: email@example.com.