Skip to Main Content
Skip to main content

University Libraries


More research tools:

Graduate projects and theses

Search Help

Answered By: Matthew Reidsma
Last Updated: Dec 09, 2015     Views: 325

To search for already completed theses, master's projects, and doctoral projects, visit the GVSU ScholarWorks Repository

Contact your department for binding guidelines. Once your own thesis is complete, deliver one bound copy to the library if required by your department. We will give you a receipt that you can give to your department's graduate office as a record of your completion of the requirement. 

For more information on who to get in touch with at the library, or the process of submitting to the library, visit the Master's Theses, Projects and Doctoral Projects page