Connecting the GVSU Libraries to Google Scholar
Answered By: Matthew Reidsma Last Updated: Jun 11, 2020 Views: 37
1. Log in to Google Scholar with your Google account.
IT offers Google accounts for students, faculty, and staff.
2. Click the menu icon and select Settings.
3. Select "Library Links" from the Settings Menu
The menu is on the left side of the screen.
4. Search for "Grand Valley State University" in the Library Links search bar.
Click the eyeglass search button to the right of the search bar or hit return to start the search.
5. Check the "Grand Valley State University" box in the results, and Save.
The changes won't be in effect until you click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Search Google Scholar
Now you'll see a "Get It @ GVSU" link on results that the library has access to in Google Scholar searches.