Skip to Main Content
Skip to main content

University Libraries


More research tools:

Q. Proctoring

Search Help

Answered By: Kristin Meyer
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2019     Views: 0

University Libraries do not currently offer proctoring services. However, some Grand Valley departments may offer test proctoring for Grand Valley faculty, staff, and students who have subject-specific test proctoring needs. Please contact the office coordinator in the relevant Grand Valley department for more information:

Additionally, both Grand Rapids Community College and Muskegon Community College have official test proctoring services.

Related Topics